Commercial Vehicle Integration: Components, Software and Complete TrucksCopyright: © Unsplash | Hugo Clément
The "Electrics/Electronics (E/E)" group is concerned with the design, development, construction, validation, and integration of E/E systems in the field of electric commercial vehicles, with a particular focus on heavy electric trucks. In addition to purely battery-electric vehicles, system topologies with fuel cells and/or pantographs are also built and researched in the electrification process. The development depth ranges from the overall system to individual components or circuits and in parallel from the overall software architecture to individual function blocks.
- +49 171 9011638
- Send Email
As part of the LiVe, LiVePlus and SeLv research projects, the solutions developed will be set up and put into operation in PEM's own commercial vehicle workshop.
- Requirements analysis, feasibility studies and vehicle concepts
- Powertrain development and integration
- Traction battery systems
- Fuel cell systems
- Inverter and electric machine
- Power distribution (on-board network, HV and LV PDU)
- Pantograph system (current collector)
- HMI (including instrument cluster, display, navigation, driver interaction)
- Software and function development
- Functional safety and FMEA
- Predictive energy management