E-Mobility Production Engineering
The E-Mobility Production Engineering group develops and implements innovative solutions in the field of complete vehicle integration of alternative drives and storage systems. The focus is on the development and production of modularly adaptable all-electric and hydrogen-based powertrains for commercial vehicles. The spectrum ranges from small municipal vehicles to heavy construction machinery and long-range trucks.
To implement new ideas, we pursue the RETURN ON ENGINEERING approach to increase process efficiency and ensure fast, cost-effective industrialization from the first sketch to the series product.
- Requirements analysis, feasibility studies and vehicle concepts
- Powertrain development and integration
- Battery system
- Fuel cell and storage
- Pantograph system (current collector)
- Complete vehicle thermal management
- E/E, software and energy management
- Prototype construction
- - Industrialization
- - Consulting