Battery Development and Production at PEM
The Battery Production group of PEM is a leader in the field of lithium-ion battery production since many years. In the industrial and research projects various questions are discussed. The spectrum ranges from the design of plant-side innovations to systematic production concept developments in the context of industry 4.0. The associated pilot plant of the electromobility laboratory represents the entire process chain of battery cell production as well as module and pack assembly and can be used for practical validation.
- Business field and market entry analyses
- Production process optimization
- Planning of production lines for cell and packaging manufacturing concepts
- Quality management in battery production
- Design of specific safety concepts for battery production